This contract guarantees the financial consequences of the insured party’s civil liability with regard to damage to third parties while completing contracted work.
Who needs CCL?
Legal managers: persons physically invested with
- management or representational functions, or
- monitoring and surveillance functions.
Employees who carry out management or managerial activities independently without having been officially recognized as a manager.
What are we liable for?
- Some errors can be attributed to managers personally if they cause damage to a third party (company management error, statute violation…), in the case of folding companies or legal redress (accumulation of liabilities),
- Infractions of legal and regulatory clauses (failure to establish annual accounts, lack of obligatory mention in the statutes…).
- he manager is responsible for applying legal regulations correctly within the company. Penal sanction cannot be insured; however, the CCL contract covers the manager’s expenses on his or her defense.
- All physical persons and legal entities having suffered damages following a managerial decision may file a complaint.